A great free cheat for the game Phasmophobia with which you can dominate, show your superiority to friends and much more. A large number of features in the game Phasmophobia thanks to a free hack from the developer Crassmaker. In the future, the developer will add Troll functions and other features that you can use to control the game.
There are functions such as:
Simple Box ESP
(could never test the player ESP code,
just copied from my ghost one.
If you find bugs or have suggestions,
please let me know.)
Basic Ghost Informations (Ghost Name/Type/State, responds to)
Active and completed Missions
Console Window for Logging (From Melonloader)
Ghost actions: Hunt/Idle/Appear/Disappear/Interact
Close/Open all exit or room doors
Lock/Unlock all exit or room doors
Change player name
Troll hotkey toggle
Random light use
All lights On/Off
Insert | Delete | Right Ctrl: Open GUI
↑ key: Toggle ESP
← key: Toggle basic informations
↓ key: Toggle fullbright
H key: Force ghost to hunt
I key: Force ghost to interact with Door/Book/Objects
O key: Force ghost to appear
P key: Force ghost to stop hunting / appearing
L key: Lock all exit doors
U key: Unlock all exit doors
Steps to get this to work:
1. Install/Extract Melonloader into the Phasmophobia GameDir
2. Use the Melonloader Rebuild to get the right dependencys when starting the game with Melonloader
3. Place the PhasmoMelonMod.dll into the “GameDir”/Mods folder
4. Just paste the Phasmophobia AC Bypass DLL in your Phasmophobia GameDir
5. Mod should work and game should not close itself. Also, in the Command window, should be listed, that the mod is loaded (Screenshot)
Free Download Phasmophobia Multihack
Copy the link to proceed to the file download
Only authorized users can download files. Please Log in or Register on the website.
Subscribe to the news Phasmophobia Multihack
If the news changes, you will receive an E-mail notification.
Already subscribed: 1
- Add a comment
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
If you have a problem, write to us.
to everyone adding this to vanilla MC launcher, Add “-noverify” to JVM Launch arguments for it to work.